Are maps way darker now?

Ive noticed some maps are way darker with the new update Forgotten ruins now for example it's like if dredge nightfall it feels like

Comments

  • Not every map. For example, Coldwind has the opposite problem, where everything is so bright I have difficulty making things out at times.

    With the Brogo rework, however, I will say: I cannot see anything. Literally, nothing. I don't chase survivors, I chase scratch marks and pray I do the right direction. I cannot see anything unless the survivor wears an extremely bright outfit.

  • I played on Forgotten Ruins about half an hour ago and it seemed the same as always. Weird

  • @Nazzzak said:

    I played on Forgotten Ruins about half an hour ago and it seemed the same as always. Weird

    I think sometimes it happens and not

  • The fog is also better.

    I noticed with the yellow reagent offering, the map became super foggy. Am yet to test the purple one

  • @Bookern said:

    Ive noticed some maps are way darker with the new update Forgotten ruins now for example it's like if dredge nightfall it feels like

    I think so. Lately The Game stage has felt pretty dark. It feels like little UE5 tweaks are made to the graphics with every update. Some maps seem dark, and also I’ve noticed some maps have gotten more lush foliage.

  • @HerInfernalMajesty said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/437623/are-maps-way-darker-now

    I think so. Lately The Game stage has felt pretty dark. It feels like little UE5 tweaks are made to the graphics with every update. Some maps seem dark, and also I’ve noticed some maps have gotten more lush foliage.

    @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    Why wouldn't BHVR state this in notes or something? Or have they, and I just missed it lol

    I believe it's a bug from the new update maps getting brighter or darker then usual