Freddy update finally coming to live and expectations

I expect Freddy so be in the same tier as wherever bubba is maybe a little lower in the way that you have to pretty much play consistently from the beginning otherwise the point of no return is reached and you can’t win ( generally ). I hope they fixed black box not being useful at all and I hope they made a option to have normal dream pallets instead rupture pallets. I like how the snares looked from the ptb so I hope it is fun. Do you guys have any realistic expectations from how he will be changed from ptb to live?

Comments

  • @fixblitzskin said:

    I expect Freddy so be in the same tier as wherever bubba is maybe a little lower in the way that you have to pretty much play consistently from the beginning otherwise the point of no return is reached and you can’t win ( generally ). I hope they fixed black box not being useful at all and I hope they made a option to have normal dream pallets instead rupture pallets. I like how the snares looked from the ptb so I hope it is fun. Do you guys have any realistic expectations from how he will be changed from ptb to live?

    After I got my Chaos Shuffle rewards, I have been taking a break from DBD until the Freddy Update. Before the PTB, when I used strategy to force survivors through a Dream Snare, it never helped me land a hit. I've had Survivors loop through a Dream Snare I had on the ground. This experience made me think the killer was a joke.

    Unrelated but just as important — I am so excited for the Realm Prevention System. Every single day, without fail, I will play on The Scary Blue Woods, The Grimy Green Woods, The Orange Farm, and at least 2 of the 5 variants of Poop Preschool. Now that I can burn a brown offering to deny map offerings, I might enjoy this game again with these changes! I am desperate to play on Ormand Lake Mine because all I am hearing is that it is very fun. Burning a map offering only gives a 1/4 chance because Ormand rightfully got variants from being a fan favorite.

  • when is he meant to drop? I'm more interested in the fire up and wake up buffs

  • @DancewithmeKate said:

    They made him stronger but he is still so boring to play as. Bringing his original power back with buffs would be great solution but they decided to keep his new power. Because of this, i will not back to play him.

    Probably Freddy enjoyers will play him now because he is good killer now. I am also expecting some buffs to dream pallets after PTB.

    What is the interesting part of OG-Freddy compared to PTB-Freddy?

    - Cannot hit survivors while awake?
    - Get some aurareading across the map
    - No Mobility, pure M1-Killer
    - Hand Holding with Debuffs in the Dreamworld for survivors?

    Is the Monitor & Abuse-OG-Freddy everything?

  • @DancewithmeKate said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3876781#Comment_3876781

    Everything you mentioned is the reason why i loved Freddy. He was felt like real Freddy. He has no power on awake survivors while survivors are in huge disadvantage in Dream World. That's what i loved about him and he is gone long time.

    If you are enjoying new Freddy, good for you. I don't and the new update won't make me back to play him either.

    This freddy is a former shell of himself.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    @GeneralV your hope for Freddy may be truly gone but we still miss your presence on the forums. Please come say hello dear friends :)

    Hello!