Ormond Mine jumpscare

It got me. I also love what happens after that. It is a nice feature to a map. Maps could use features like that and flesh them out more. It adds to the immersive experience.

Comments

  • I know the exact one you mean, cause I cacked my draws too... nearly dropped my damn controller xD

    I was facing a Dredge as well, so I proper bricked it and spent the next 10 seconds swearing repeatedly to myself as I tried to calm back down again on my way to shack gen xD

  • @UndeddJester said:

    I know the exact one you mean, cause I cacked my draws too... nearly dropped my damn controller xD

    I was facing a Dredge as well, so I proper bricked it and spent the next 10 seconds swearing repeatedly to myself as I tried to calm back down again on my way to shack gen xD

    Haha. Sometimes while hanging out on Discord we are all playing or doing different things. My scream scared everyone on the call and they were all wondering what made me scream. I needed to compose myself before trying to explain to them DBD things.

  • @Lixadonna said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3875155#Comment_3875155

    Haha. Sometimes while hanging out on Discord we are all playing or doing different things. My scream scared everyone on the call and they were all wondering what made me scream. I needed to compose myself before trying to explain to them DBD things.

    10/10, would sacrifice my pride again xD

    The Alien Facehugger also gets me time to time... I know that its there, and it still messes me up on occasion... Even as killer xD ;🐽;

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3875175#Comment_3875175

    10/10, would sacrifice my pride again xD

    The Alien Facehugger also gets me time to time... I know that its there, and it still messes me up on occasion... Even as killer xD ;🐽;

    I was so happy to see the kitty jumpscare.