RoadMap?

Last year around January we had a good idea of what was going on for the next 6 months? Does our current road map show anything? Improvements? QOL Game Updates? List of Killer updates like last year? Anything would be nice to know :)

Comments

  • They said, we will get a new one in February. I hope it is only a three month roadmap. 6 months feels kinda bad.

  • I remember being disappointed when the roadmap mentioned changes to Wesker and Demogorgon, but the negatives of the nerfs to their abilities and add-ons were greater than what was actually gained.

  • Frankly there may not be too much more big that needs to be done anymore…

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    Last year around January we had a good idea of what was going on for the next 6 months? Does our current road map show anything? Improvements? QOL Game Updates? List of Killer updates like last year? Anything would be nice to know :)

    I hope so bad that the challenges update and Bloodweb improvements are a part of it.

    Regardless, I’m excited! 😊

  • @LockerLurk said:

    Frankly there may not be too much more big that needs to be done anymore…

    There’s plenty of big stuff they could do….. Plenty.

  • I agree 💯 🤭!

  • @LockerLurk said:

    Frankly there may not be too much more big that needs to be done anymore…

    We members of Swamp Support Society have decided to take great offense to this post.