Killer d/c
Why are survivors still being punished for when a killer disconnects? Lose your bloodpoints and offerings?
Makes sense
Guess the only option is to always let them get you so they don't get frustrated and leave.
Why are survivors still being punished for when a killer disconnects? Lose your bloodpoints and offerings?
Makes sense
Guess the only option is to always let them get you so they don't get frustrated and leave.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is a connection issue, once the Killer DCs there is no further communication between the players so items are lost. Once dedicated servers roll around the issue will be easier to attend to.
Ooof okay. I really hope so. Had a game with multiple party streamers, and when I was inches from escaping they left. Extremely upsetting.
Unfortunately it is just the risk you have to run when using high quality offerings. My best advice is to wait til double BP events or community events to use them. In my experience you get less DCs since everyone wants to grind at that point in time.
I keep my item, But I always still lose the points and offerings.
Bloodpoints, I did get player exp tho. Forgot to look if I got my emblems
If they dc late in game you get too keep the bloodpoints and all that other stuff, you just lose the offerings. Unless they end up disconnecting from the loading screen, then you lose everything.
There's a bug/exploit that will take away your items, and some ######### are (ab)using it.
But I assume killers only do that if someone or all do a last second switch, so it's kinda deserved lol