Tonight summarized in one screenshot

That's all there really is to say on the matter.
Maybe I should be running Bill with Left Behind.

That's all there really is to say on the matter.
Maybe I should be running Bill with Left Behind.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sole Survivor
You're just bad at looping.
You're not wrong, but that ain't the point lol
It was a Nurse tho.
Isn't this name and shame?
dude this happens so often when I'm playing killer. Some days when I get a good start, 3 survivors just dc. Last week I had like 4 of these games in one day.
Feel like devs should punish dc's harder:
1. ban players faster for dc's (lower the % of games they have to dc/leave to receive a ban)
2. make it so after you dc/leave a game you will not be able to queue up for another game for 5 minutes (stacking up to like 10min/30min/1hour when done repeatedly within a time limit -- say 1 hour after previous penalty expires for example)
DONE problem fixed.
Not my intention. This post was more in the vein of, "I've had like 5 games in a row of people ragequitting on their first down or giving up on first hook, and this postgame screen of 3 disconnects and 900BP just about sums up how my night is going."
this is no long term solution for this problem.. what if you want to play early in the morning or late at night when nobody is online? how do you even want to add players if you can't click on their profile in the aftergame lobby anymore!?
Btw clicking on profiles in the endgame screen works again in 2.5.0
At least it works for me if I play killer and if I play survivor.
@t3hp0larbear
You might wanna edit out a name before a mod comes around. Trust me, jail bars are not worth it since you're basically banned for a week.
Oh it works again? I actually liked that they Implemented this feature and would like to have it for pre game lobby as well.. It would get rid of hate comments on your profile after you beat a swf group with all flashlights and ds :chuffed: (don't wanna set my profile to private or no comments cuz i also play other games)
Devs should work on a game exclusive friendslist, so you can add people to your dbd friendslist which has nothing to do with your steam friendslist.
But they show murderers on television as well.. Even with full name... :pirate:
Some survivors were so toxic that I remembered their salt message and whenever I take a look into my profile I get a huge laugh reading them again.
But I can totally see if you don't like salt messages at all, not every person is the same.
haha.. that's a cool way to look at it man... I have not advanced to this state yet but it's definitely the way to go if you play killer main =D
yeah some of these comments are quite funny to look at but some of them go too far with threats and #########.. I mean this is a game after all and it's probably a 10 year old kid who wrote it but still sometimes it makes me quit dbd cuz i cant stand that toxicity.
I'm lucky to get a game where at least 2 people don't DC. Over the past month specifically there's been dcs 9/10 games I play, people ragequitting when they get down for the first time. It's pathetic and ruins the game to the point where I'm finding it frustrating to even play for more than 2 hours anymore. Such a shame. I don't mind if it's dcs on the loading screen because it's not the person's fault, but leaving because you got downed, hooked or because of who the killer is playing as is utterly pathetic and needs to be clamped down on.
Behaviour are so bad at balancing they literally killed Eternal Crusade and murdered Death Garden in its crib.
When the game balance is so off that people simply stop playing you know there's a problem.
But Killers must have their easy-mode, hand-held, babied, pay 2 win crutch fest. And that's what's important. Not fairly balancing a game to be fun for all oh no.