Jane's Junji Ito Outfit Unavailable After Purchase

Platform: Steam

I purchased Jane's, Kate's, and Spirit's new outfits from the shop collection window. Jane's outfit however does not show in my inventory outside of the shop's collection window, and I cannot equip it even in the shop's collection menu. I have no problem with Kate's or Spirit's. Jane's outfit also doesn't show up in any other menu, such as the Survivor > Jane's shop window.

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • Jane's? Yui Kimura, Yun-Jin Lee, and Kate Denson are the survivors who received Junji Ito outfits. Do you mean Yun Jin's Junji Ito outfit, or do you mean you bought some other Jane outfit?

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Jane's? Yui Kimura, Yun-Jin Lee, and Kate Denson are the survivors who received Junji Ito outfits. Do you mean Yun Jin's Junji Ito outfit, or do you mean you bought some other Jane outfit?

    Oml I thought Yun-Jin was Jane for some reason. Sorry y'all. Case closed.