BHVR - Rework Direction in General - Please hear me out Respectfully BHVR.

BHVR - I am not understanding the direction of reworks that are given. Especially with Sadako, Trickster, Twins, Freddy, Skull Merchant etc.

You make AMAZING and I truly mean amazing designs the first go around, and then you scrap it something completely different that doesn't reflect that character in its entirety.

Why do we have to completely scrap an entire design when we can just work with the first design we already have. It's really disheartening truthfully.

Trickster - went from a crazed menacing speed throwing maniac, to a I am going to skip through the mountain side and toss knives here/there. Wrong Direction friends. <3

Sadako - 1st design amazing! Survivor turns off scary tv, grabs tape, oh crap? I have a cursed object in my hand. I am slowly being cursed!! To oh a tape? Cool! Ill just hold this. It's a nice trophy to put by the campfire. She needed to keep her 1st iteration just have today's buffs slapped on top. Keep the lock in condemn on hooks too.

Skull Merchant - 1st design was perfect and very neat! Just remove 1 aspect. If you are standing still or doing any interaction such as totem, gen, heal, etc. You don't get scanned. Done. Not to mention the 3-gen mechanic.

Twins - @Devil_hit11 they could tell ya what she needs. I can say though at endgame, anything goes. She is unable to use her power at the hook and I think that needs to be changed.

Freddy - Yes, he is stronger now with the new rework I will give you that but his 1st iteration was not only lore accurate but it made him VERY unique. Was it perfect? No, but we could work around that. @GeneralV

My point to this post is again, you make wonderful and really neat designs only to change them completely down the road instead of just adding to them. Please please please stop doing this. I beg you. It's also SUPER confusing to players that have to keep relearning characters because we are adding different effects and powers to the kit when we don't need.

Thank you for all you do and I hope you had a wonderful holiday! <3

Sincerely - TV Queen.

Comments