Freddy update - Black Box question
What is the difference between these? It does say sleeping survivors in the new one but it already only worked on sleeping survivors before.
I don't understand what this change means.
Tagged:
Community Manager
What is the difference between these? It does say sleeping survivors in the new one but it already only worked on sleeping survivors before.
I don't understand what this change means.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it means blood warden triggers immediately instead of when you go to exit gate, it gets blocked. it is a nerf.
the only buff in his rework is red paint brush. 32 meter wall hack is biggest buff for him. they might even nerf red paint brush because casual player will say Perma wall-hack is unfair. this add-on+teleporting onto injured survivor. it is like global nurse calling. global hit & run but no stealth since old freddy had low tr. this has lullaby.
I'd say it'll be fine.
Them removing the ability to shut down waking up via skill checks is a travesty.
To confirm, the change to the Black Box add-on is specifically a wording adjustment to make its effect more clear.
Black Box getting nerfed definitely was not on my bingo card.
I see. Thank you!
I did not get nerfed.
Then why even bother mentioning it at all?