So are we done with the main menu? what was the point to hide cosmetics menu?
hey bHVR, Happy new yea, how do you do? Just wanted to ask if you are done changing the main menu?
Specifically I wanted to know why you now hide the cosmetics inside the character menu?
Seems intentionally optuse and confusing, like do you know how many times I have to tell my dumb friends, who dont play this game often enough where the cosmetics button is hiding now?
Please update us on this situation and find it within your heart to restore the original cosmetics menu shortcut, to where it was originally.
Honestly, it seems like you wanted to blend the Store and the Cosmetic Menu together for those extra sales, but you ended up making cosmetics harder to equip. Did it work, are you rolling in more dollars now?
Honestly my suggestion: Rename the Store Button to Cosmetics, keep the menu blended with the Store, but dont get in the way of us playing dress up with extra buttons, hidden in obtuse places.


Comments
Agree.
It took me awhile to get used to this new menu since I'm on Xbox. I miss cycling through Killers and Survivors now we have to click on them individually. It used to be on Xbox anyways left click or right click on the joysticks.
+1
There is no way anyone could confince me this was a good change to hide it.
I'm used to the system now, don't really want to learn another system (again).
Nobody is advocating for a new system, just better shortcuts.