From the info I have gotten about dlc 11....
thanks to @AshleyWB for telling me the come to me thing (if its true) and paulie for providing info, I have enough info to predict the next chapters location, the location is Mali-Timbuktu
The flag that Paulie posted was the flag for Mali, putting into the google search bar Mali come to me, timbuktu pops up, when I get more info I will let you all know
Comments
remember this is a prediction
"Salt was such a valuable commodity that people would trade a pound of gold for a pound of salt. Mali is famous for its salt mines."
These jokes write themselves, folks.
chuckles I did not think about that at all and I know alot of puns
So in this place, the old ruler was Mansa Musa, got any ideas people?
The name of there ruler was Mansa Musa, I will check the pyramid thing brb
Timbuktu fits the book, well
Until we get our next hint, I cannot predict the killer or survivor
It will look nice, lets just hope my predictions are right
I am so hyped if this is true.
ALRIGHT, for one, I wish you could change your name on forums cause I am not really toxic, 2 is the info I have gotten
I am hoping my prediction was correct, but a prediction is a guess with info backing it up