Justice for Sloopy Butcher!
Okay i am not asking that Sloopy should be again an permanent effect like it was before but it should be atleast 120 seconds and not 90
Okay i am not asking that Sloopy should be again an permanent effect like it was before but it should be atleast 120 seconds and not 90
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think 90 is more than enough to be honest.
Sloppy is honestly fine at 90 seconds. It wasn't originally how I wanted them to nerf it (I felt like permanent mangled was fine for a perk if hemorrhage was removed from it, since that was basically what it was back when hemorrhage was a useless status effect) but now that it's been in the game like this for a while I think it is okay in its current state and for most killers it is still the most reliable anti-healing perk as it works on any basic attack, and 90 seconds is not a short amount of time in this game.
What I do think is undertuned however are some of the addons that have these effects, either due to timers being too low (ie. Vecna's Dragontooth Dagger lasting a pitiful 45 seconds, it should be 60 or 70) or the ways to apply them too niche/situational to be worthy of a time limit (ie. Trapper's Rusted Jaws and Pig's Rusty Attachments for example, only applying a 70 second mangled on effects that only happen a few times per game). The timer durations that were set in that update were solely based on addon rarity (yellow addons were 60 seconds and each higher rarity was +10 seconds) which didn't really take each individual addon's strength into consideration as not all of them are created equal. For some addons it was fine, but for some others it left them in a fairly weak state. (Though it also actually resulted in Dredge's Tilling Blade getting a 20 second buff since it already had a time limit, which was kinda funny.)
To be more specific, I think these addons should get changes:
i think they should bring back thanatophobia to grant -5% healing speed per injured survivor. repair bonuses stay at 2/4/6/20%.
I think that the Mangled update was a horribly misplaced one. If anything, permanent Hemorrhage was way worse than the debuff from Mangled (unless you used Self-Care) and killed a lot of alternative healing (Counterforce, Solidarity, Reactive Healing).
My opinion is that Hemorrhage should be timer based. Mangled should stay until healed.
100% agree, that was how I felt the moment they released the update. Sloppy was my favorite perk up until the nerf - at least on killer. On survivor I hated sloppy.