Myers v snowmen

Who would have thought Myers could be bested by snowmen? As a Myers player it's very frustrating when survivors whip out a snowman so I can't stalk, can't Mori and have to hit the snowman. It's like having portable lockers but I can't grab them and hook them like I can with the lockers. At least let me reach into the snowman to pull the survivor out lol

Comments

  • @Mr_K said:

    Snowskulls

    They work when close enough and if there any to hand but the point to Myers is stalk from a distance. Impossible to throw snowskulls at a snowman that far away lol when stalking from distance lots just hop in a snowman. Just adds an extra something for Myers to overcome I suppose. Shame Myers can't stalk when hiding in a snowman.

  • @Prometheus1092 said:

    Who would have thought Myers could be bested by snowmen? As a Myers player it's very frustrating when survivors whip out a snowman so I can't stalk, can't Mori and have to hit the snowman. It's like having portable lockers but I can't grab them and hook them like I can with the lockers. At least let me reach into the snowman to pull the survivor out lol

    ghostface suffers from them too
    If you use snowskulls - you're becoming more noticable
    If you M1 - survivor loses his stalk progress

  • Honestly I have always thought Myers should just be able to Mori people in lockers and stuff.

    Also could we please just not add mechanics to the events that screw certain Killers over for no reason? PLEASE?

  • I had a Myers stalking me from a distance while I was on a gen, and a snowman slowly staggered next to me and stopped. Blocked me from view so I kept doing the gen. I laughed ngl but felt bad for the Myers lol

  • @Prometheus1092 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3861629#Comment_3861629

    They work when close enough and if there any to hand but the point to Myers is stalk from a distance. Impossible to throw snowskulls at a snowman that far away lol when stalking from distance lots just hop in a snowman. Just adds an extra something for Myers to overcome I suppose. Shame Myers can't stalk when hiding in a snowman.

    It's a solution to

    can't Mori and have to hit the snowman

    You can work out the stalking issue