More gestures!
I play on ps5 and would think it'd be great if there were two more gestures assigned to the d pad left and right. I was thinking maybe a "bow" as 1 and shrug as another. It would be a fun edition for survivors!
I play on ps5 and would think it'd be great if there were two more gestures assigned to the d pad left and right. I was thinking maybe a "bow" as 1 and shrug as another. It would be a fun edition for survivors!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I completely agree, I wish I could show my respect to others with a gesture like I did back in my dark souls pvp days