Can Entity be fed by positive emotions?

I know it can be silly, but actually can Entity be fed by positive emotions? Like when we play snow fight during Christmas event and other good stuff.

Comments

  • @JustElf said:

    I know it can be silly, but actually can Entity be fed by positive emotions? Like when we play snow fight during Christmas event and other good stuff.

    it’s fed by all emotions. Fear, excitement and hope.
    Once sacrificed the entity takes power back and becomes stronger.

  • As said by @MechWarrior3, all emotions are food for the Entity.

    The reason why the trials exist is because "fear" is perhaps the strongest emotion there is, and it ties in not just with other negative emotions like "anger" and "despair", but it can also cause strong, positive emotions to arise such as "hope" and "excitement". Technically, it could make a lovey-dovey paradise where everybody is happy, but then it misses out on a complete buffet of strong emotions.

  • Yeah I think that if it wanted only negative emotions then Frank and Julie would be split up (as with the rest of the Legion), Wraith and Nurse wouldn't be hinted at having a relationship and Maurice and The Clown wouldn't be in the realm together. Also the clown has access to porn which no doubt makes him happy so I think it siphons all emotion but suffering and fear are the best.

  • @BritishFello said:

    Yeah I think that if it wanted only negative emotions then Frank and Julie would be split up (as with the rest of the Legion), Wraith and Nurse wouldn't be hinted at having a relationship and Maurice and The Clown wouldn't be in the realm together. Also the clown has access to porn which no doubt makes him happy so I think it siphons all emotion but suffering and fear are the best.

    CLOWN HAS ACCESS TO WHAT?😭

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    As said by @MechWarrior3, all emotions are food for the Entity.

    The reason why the trials exist is because "fear" is perhaps the strongest emotion there is, and it ties in not just with other negative emotions like "anger" and "despair", but it can also cause strong, positive emotions to arise such as "hope" and "excitement". Technically, it could make a lovey-dovey paradise where everybody is happy, but then it misses out on a complete buffet of strong emotions.

    Wait where did you get this information about The Clown? T_T

  • @JustElf said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3951976#Comment_3951976

    Wait where did you get this information about The Clown? T_T

    I assume it's reference to his add on VHS porn.