Not easy to be Santa, but worth it
I kinda panicked when I noticed Weave Attunement, but it made it even funnier in the end.
Have you seen your Santa during the event?
I kinda panicked when I noticed Weave Attunement, but it made it even funnier in the end.
Have you seen your Santa during the event?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
aw this is so sweet!! ive never seen anyone do this in my matches... i guess i will be the santa i want to see in the world!! i know what im gonna do today >:)
i just know it took forever to collect all of those items, you're going on the nice list for sure!!
I love being a Santa Surv. :) I do it with Cheryl though.
I've been running around with Pharmacy so I can open chests faster and give things to other survs or stack them up at the gate :)
Current status about good killers that got presents:
2 Ghost face
3 Nurse (1 p100)
2 Bubba (1 p100)
Surprisingly almost all of them played along, except 1 Bubba, who didn't want to wait (but was nice in end game chat)
1 Bubba was a streamer and we watched VOD and his reaction was absolutely amazing, we will definetly do it few more times just for that. He was so happy about his gifts, definetly a good Bubba this year.
This is awesome. I love seeing people do this during this time of year.
Ok so this explains why so many team mates keep dropping items to me 🤣 it just clicked that they're giving presents!
ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧🎁✨
gosh that is so heartwarming!! I’ll have to try it for sure lol
( 。•ᴗ• )ノ(U•ﻌ•U )