Event BP Is...Pathetic?
I think it's like 12-15k more than regular games if I really push the event BP hard and have the room to do this. Aside from the admittedly cool tome rewards, this feels really blah.
I think it's like 12-15k more than regular games if I really push the event BP hard and have the room to do this. Aside from the admittedly cool tome rewards, this feels really blah.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it's pretty bad. We have both a Bloodhunt and Bloodfeast coming soon during the event, I'm guessing that's why bp earnings are pretty dismal at the moment.
I can't say this enough just enjoy the game… after P3 on the characters you need the game is basicly over and it goes way to fast already. You dont need to throw the event items you can throw a anniversary cake, party streamer or escape cake to double your BP while enjoying the event. :)
Huh. When?
If you go to the inbox (next to friends button) below in the main menu the first post on there says:
Dec 12th - 19th 2x rift fragments
Dec 19th - 26th 2x bloodpoints
Dec 26th - jan 2nd 3x bloodpoints
That's weird! Now I can see it too! When I started the game for the first time and read all the messages, this was blank post with some kind of error code inside.