The dumbest nitpick all week
.…Why? Why aren't the banners and icons marked as event rarity? It's driving my OCD to places that I can not explain
.…Why? Why aren't the banners and icons marked as event rarity? It's driving my OCD to places that I can not explain
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure why they even have rarities to begin with.
Like, sure, it makes sense to distinguish event rewards from rift rewards and such, but other than that? It's not like we're paying for them.
No I absolutely agree, felt the same way when Nea's blighted outfit was released as very rare
It's not a dumb nitpick. BHVR's inconsistency with these things makes it a lot harder to locate what you're looking for. Why make these rarities if they don't use them in a consistent and meaningful manner?
I believe it also accumulates if you stream DBD on Twitch as well....
Yes yes more code!
Yes lmao I'm glad it wasn't just my OCD affected!