killswitch indoor maps or fix the snowman on indoor maps
had a few games playing rpd and lery, got blocked 1-2 times every game at a door blocked by a snowman… since you cant pass them, I always got kiled
had a few games playing rpd and lery, got blocked 1-2 times every game at a door blocked by a snowman… since you cant pass them, I always got kiled
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can use snowballs to instantly destroy snowmen
changed:
although sometimes they do create walls
Its kinda funny how the snowmen are often more dangerous than the zombies
This happened to me yesterday in Midwich!! 😭
A survivor was hooked and the other two (well, I don't exactly know what they were doing, running around together near the survivor, no killer in sight). I initially thought they were going, when I realised they weren't, I started running to him and found two snowmen blocking the only way up. I went inside one thinking I could go through that way, didn't work. Went inside the other one, got out to run faster. End result= I didn't make it.
I AM SO SORRY, RENATO. I TRIED MY BEST.
Also, a couple of games later, I got body-blocked by another snowman in chase and went down lol (but I found that funny).
That picture is hilarious. It’s like two snow man bodyguards working for evil Santa.
While a nice little change I do see this bad for both sides as survivor and killer.
Survivor= your pathing gets messed up, a pallet or window gets blocked at the worst time, unable to rescue a teamate, killer gets a hit or down that they other wise would have not got. Jesus
Killer= Mind games may get messed up specially with some killer power, may get robbed of a down, snowman blocked killer from a thst they would have easily reached forcing slugging e.e which I do not like. The moving snowman also may make you feel a survivor is hiding in them which can waste alot of time.
Also omg imagine facing a neme like its not a 4 v 8 lol
The easiest thing would be to remove collision from snowmans
Killswitching is too radical for a temporary mode. Generally, BHVR only fixes event issues on the next year, when they come back. I still remember the first iteration of the snowmen, where entering a snowman would make you completely immune to Victor and they fixed it only the year after.