Did they give the dog crack

Comments

  • https://x.com/beerey8/status/1867303797006966793

  • Hes really fast but I like it. The dog was so easy to avoid. He took 3 business days to get over the window. It was a joke lol.

  • I love how now suddenly we're pretending the PTB matters and hasn't just been a way to advertise content. Anyways these changes for Houndmaster aren't even bad nor do they make her super strong. Even with perfection houndmaster would never be S tier these just make good Houndmaster's in B tier instead of D tier at best.

  • @HamsterEnjoyer said:

    I love how now suddenly we're pretending the PTB matters and hasn't just been a way to advertise content. Anyways these changes for Houndmaster aren't even bad nor do they make her super strong. Even with perfection houndmaster would never be S tier these just make good Houndmaster's in B tier instead of D tier at best.

    Oh no, I played 4 matches as her yesterday.

    She is actually very strong now - i finished 3 of those games on 5 gens with 4 kills. Last was still a win, but with gens popping and 3 kills.

    She is actually very strong and as soon as people master her, we will be crying about her power.

  • @vol4r said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3855441#Comment_3855441

    Oh no, I played 4 matches as her yesterday.

    She is actually very strong now - i finished 3 of those games on 5 gens with 4 kills. Last was still a win, but with gens popping and 3 kills.

    She is actually very strong and as soon as people master her, we will be crying about her power.

    That is true for both sides.

    Once survivors learn to face her, she will not be an issue.

  • @SoGo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3855651#Comment_3855651

    That is true for both sides.

    Once survivors learn to face her, she will not be an issue.

    I believe she might be an issue. Dog is fast now

  • He was always fast. His speed didn't change at all.

    What did change was the time needed to start correcting him and his vaulting speed. Is that an issue?

    Because I feel like the counterplay is the exact same thing as before: Loop tight around walls, put LOS blockers between you and her. A solid bush is all you need to make the dog useless.

  • instead of just fixing the bugs on her, they just decided to drop the skill floor tremendously, idk what's up with BHVR and killing skill expression of specific killers

  • @HamsterEnjoyer said:

    I love how now suddenly we're pretending the PTB matters and hasn't just been a way to advertise content. Anyways these changes for Houndmaster aren't even bad nor do they make her super strong. Even with perfection houndmaster would never be S tier these just make good Houndmaster's in B tier instead of D tier at best.

    OG Mettle of Man would like to have a word with you

  • I feel like that was more of a common sense thing. Like I really don't know how it wasn't expected to be that broken😭