Unwanted guest challenge

I am confused how to do this; the challenge says "Destroy 1 Snowman Decoy(s) with a Snowskull" for survivor… but I have not seen a snowman and where do I get a "Snowskull"?

Comments

  • @MaTtRoSiTy said:

    I am confused how to do this; the challenge says "Destroy 1 Snowman Decoy(s) with a Snowskull" for survivor… but I have not seen a snowman and where do I get a "Snowskull"?

    Snowskull piles are found randomly in a map - there's quite a few areas where you craft your snowballs / snowskulls

    If you have not seen a snowman, are you sure you're playing in the Event queue and not the normal queue?

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/434790/unwanted-guest-challenge

    Snowskull piles are found randomly in a map - there's quite a few areas where you craft your snowballs / snowskulls

    If you have not seen a snowman, are you sure you're playing in the Event queue and not the normal queue?

    Yeah I am a moron, I wasn't in the correct queue.

    I will just be quiet and move on now thank you!

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/434790/unwanted-guest-challenge

    Snowskull piles are found randomly in a map - there's quite a few areas where you craft your snowballs / snowskulls

    If you have not seen a snowman, are you sure you're playing in the Event queue and not the normal queue?

    It seems this quest is bugged. I've tried it as both killer and survivors. It doesn't work with Snow Skulls nor killer ranged attacks.

  • Pick up Snowballs then at the pile change them into a deployable snowman.

    Then build your own snowmen and jump out - it turns into a decoy.

    The hit it with a snowball - done - just worked for me on PC / Steam.