Chucky with the ability to hide under a pallet?
This will give Chucky the new ability to make him stealthily hide under a dropped pallet, would this be a good idea?
This will give Chucky the new ability to make him stealthily hide under a dropped pallet, would this be a good idea?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont feel it would be too useful I mean dredge can I hide in lockers and it's not used very much so I feel this wont be too helpful for going against even competent surv., fun idea but not very practical
Hiding under palets would be abysmal to the killer side considering the gen speeds.
I like the idea and hope they add it, but it wouldn’t help or do much.