Chucky nerfs
The cooldown nerf us justified and I don't mind it but the the speed nerf on slice and dice feels awful and needs to be reverted and single handly kills chuckys power
The cooldown nerf us justified and I don't mind it but the the speed nerf on slice and dice feels awful and needs to be reverted and single handly kills chuckys power
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a Chucky main, I feel the exact same. I think this change should be reverted. But if not, at least compensated with a much better control over S&D (like increased turn rate, etc…).
This nerf needs to be reversed in the next patch.
Why do the devs keep implementing significant changes without first letting us test them in the PTB?
First Thrill of the Hunt (which they did nothing about in today's patch), now Chucky. The former creating unbearable matches for survivors, and the latter outright making a killer pretty bad. There is no way that the consultants tested this and approved of it…