Nerfing Windows of Oppurtunity is a buff for M1 killers
WIndows has been one of the most used perks for a reason. Nerfing this perks will give a more accurate reading on killer performance.
WIndows has been one of the most used perks for a reason. Nerfing this perks will give a more accurate reading on killer performance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think we were done with nerf windows bait posts?
Why not buff some Killer Perk. After all, your other post suggests perk variety is better.
Why?
I promise you as a Ghostface and M1 Main, WoO is the least of my worries. They always play the same with it - autopilot to Yellow, where I can usually hit them around the vault or pallet because they're too busy staring at yellow to notice I Shrouded and mindgamed them.
I think the most serious thing for M1 killers is to trigger OtR or DS rather than WoO. For killers who spend a lot of time per chase, even one of these can tilt the game significantly, unlike nurses and brights.