New Auto-Kill Bot
I just had a round where a Twitch TV Player killed everyone instantly.
Fun fact -after the end of said round I got a disconnection penalty although I didnt disconnect.
Lovely
I just had a round where a Twitch TV Player killed everyone instantly.
Fun fact -after the end of said round I got a disconnection penalty although I didnt disconnect.
Lovely
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hackers ruin everything
I mean, this sounds stupid but I'm glad it's happening and I hope it gets worse.
The topic has really been neglected for a long time and I always have to laugh when something is written about "arm races" between cheaters and developers.
As of Dec24, there isn't even a basic server validation that would make it a little thing to fix such blatant things, so much for the "arm race".
They'll disable DC penalties before they let it get worse. Not a great start to the seasonal event
I went against him too. In TTV's description he says that it's not his account and cheater tries to screw him.
Didn't see cheater maybe in half of the year and got 2 matches against them back to back.
Same here, had a Nurse a few days ago who did this. Was no TTV, but an Instagram-Account as a name, so I would assume that this person wanted to frame someone or something like that.
First Cheater in a long time, so I dont mind it too much, but the DC-Penalty was not cool.