Myers needs a tweak.

His up close stalk needs a slight buff or he needs an activation button for his power like Oni has. It's a little to wonky right now trying to pop tier 3 up close to a survivor. Other then that I like the changes to him. Getting a nice juicey stalk from afar is so satisfying.

Comments

  • I agree.

    They also need to reduce the stalk penalty on the iri add ons. The current one is far too harsh. 400% stalk. You'll be there til next Christmas trying to get that combo going.

  • No

    @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I agree.

    They also need to reduce the stalk penalty on the iri add ons. The current one is far too harsh. 400% stalk. You'll be there til next Christmas trying to get that combo going.

    No its not in fact now the Kill combo is much easier AND you dont need double red to pull it off.

  • @YuffieGreatestWaifu said:

    No

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3849453#Comment_3849453

    No its not in fact now the Kill combo is much easier AND you dont need double red to pull it off.

    We're not talking about Tombstone Piece, we're talking about the double Iridescent add-ons.

    I've played 6 games with double Iridescent since the update, in 4 of them, I didn't get to Tier 3 until the gates were powered. In one game, I didn't reach Tier 3 at all. The only time I reached Tier 3 early was in a game where the survivors basically let me stalk them.

    That is utterly ridiculous. It needs to be lowered to 300% each.

  • @YuffieGreatestWaifu said:

    No

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3849453#Comment_3849453

    No its not in fact now the Kill combo is much easier AND you dont need double red to pull it off.

    doesn't change fact that his tuft of hair is not a good add-on by itself. it requires too much stalk and his tier 3 is unrewarding. Judith tombstone can stand on its own because it makes his tier 3 more rewarding from mori so it requiring more stalk is fine because it becomes a different type of tombstone piece.

    to OP @DyingWish92 I think your suppose to use his stalking speed add-on's (J.Myers+Memorial flower) to 99% his EV2. it reduces penalty of his close range stalk. this used to be base-kit mechanic where you didn't need add-on to 99% but now it is add-on thing.

  • Tombstone plus the other red you will get one-two kills because stalking is made way easier now. Myers is a low-mid easy killer once you get to the to the top 5% players he sucks but balancing it for the 5% makes everyone else miserable.