Love the Inbox and Houndmaster!
The new inbox feature is a great touch. Itโs pleasantly convenient having another way of receiving direct information. I love how personal it feels ๐
Also, the Houndmasterโs idle screen animation is TERRIFYING!!!!! ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ Her voice is sooooo good too. Also the main menu background and music make me feel like Iโm already in trouble for something. Amazing work. The dog statues, the light on in the mansion, and idk why but the stump looks like a dog out of my peripherals ๐ ๐ฐlol 10/10 Amazing ๐๐๐จ๐โ๐ฆบ๐พ๐ฉธ
Comments
I hope we get a new Swamp map with that mansion in it, 2 floors and an attic. lets make it a real house to chase in.
Please dont disappoint us with the coming Swamp rework, go above and beyond map team.
Looks at reworks of Haddonfield, Borgo and Garden of Joy.
Yeah...Hope for the best, assume the worst. Don't have expectations, just hopes.
Being hopeful, beats negativity everyday.
I need to become CEO at bHVR, expand the map team three times as big. I want 3 maps a year.
Spend money to make money style.