Haddonfield is just an awful experience

Every time I get into the match I just feel bad and want to DC, especially when the killer brings this map as an offering.

Is a giant deadzone, almost no pallets and very unsafe, no good windows to loop and is so small that a killer can stand in the middle and watch both gates.

This map is awful and is just a killer paradise, is so unbalanced and it should be reworked again.

Comments

  • @Yoshirama said:

    Every time I get into the match I just feel bad and want to DC, especially when the killer brings this map as an offering.

    Is a giant deadzone, almost no pallets and very unsafe, no good windows to loop and is so small that a killer can stand in the middle and watch both gates.

    This map is awful and is just a killer paradise, is so unbalanced and it should be reworked again.

    That’s how I feel when sent to badham or the game. However, you’re right 💯- Haddonfield needs more for survivors

  • The heck are you talking about? This place has multiple configurations that allow looping to 2+ pallets and vaults.

  • I don’t know what you are smoking but this map has a lot of strong areas.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    I don’t know what you are smoking with this map has a lot of strong areas.

    @Zuiphrode said:

    The heck are you talking about? This place has multiple configurations that allow looping to 2+ pallets and vaults.

    Where?

    If you missed it, a rework happened quite recently that nerfed the houses, made the map smaller, slightly buffed the street and added useless edge map pallets that even Trapper can outplay.

    It's a 3-gen paradise with very few pallets now.