Hemorrhage buff

so this status effect unless using a killer that can track blood easily isn’t very good.  Sure it helps with tracking but on certain maps it’s super hard to even see.  So I was thinking hemorrhage can do what ruin does but for healing skill checks idk what do you guys think?

Comments

  • @Jake_Parks_prince said:
    so this status effect unless using a killer that can track blood easily isn’t very good.  Sure it helps with tracking but on certain maps it’s super hard to even see.  So I was thinking hemorrhage can do what ruin does but for healing skill checks idk what do you guys think?

    No it's fine. It helps me a ridiculous amount as Spirit believe it or not. I run sloppy and when I lose sight, I follow the blood. It's a life saver even without bloodhound.

  • Blood should be visible on 2d textures like grass also, just like scratchmarks.
    But they ain't because the devs are lazy.

    Only world is affected by those.

  • Hemorrhage should have bloodhound affect and bloodhound should be buffed imo.

  • Mangled and Hemorrhage should always be paired to together, whether with add-ons or perks.
    Or remove the Hemorrhage status effect all together and have mangled cause both slower healing and more frequent bleeding.

  • Step 1) Bloodhound
    Step 2) Sloppy Butcher or hemorrhage add-on
    Step 3) Fov perk
    Result: Un-jukable.
  • @Peasant said:
    Step 1) Bloodhound
    Step 2) Sloppy Butcher or hemorrhage add-on
    Step 3) Fov perk
    Result: Un-jukable.

    Wait so on my Wraith if I had Windstorm and uncloak speed with this build would it work:
    Sloppy butcher,
    Bloodhound,
    Shadowborn,
    And A Nurses calling?

    Would I actually become un-jukable? Also is bloodhound worth running on Spirit?

  • Poweas said:

    @Peasant said:
    Step 1) Bloodhound
    Step 2) Sloppy Butcher or hemorrhage add-on
    Step 3) Fov perk
    Result: Un-jukable.

    Wait so on my Wraith if I had Windstorm and uncloak speed with this build would it work:
    Sloppy butcher,
    Bloodhound,
    Shadowborn,
    And A Nurses calling?

    Would I actually become un-jukable? Also is bloodhound worth running on Spirit?

    On Spirit you're honestly better off with Stridor. This is due to the fact that she can't always see bloodstains. Therefore the louder sounds are better. Besides the 25%/ loud base breathing volume will make gen searching a little easier.

    Not sure about the Wraith stuff yet. I will double check though.

    Wait I am dumb, the Wraith build will work. It will work because once you get a hit in the survivor leaves a clear bloodtrail that is only more clear with increased fov. This means that should you lose the survivor you should be able to spin and quickly spot a blood pool and pick up the trail again. Though I would advise swapping out Nurse's for Brutal Strength or Enduring just to help with pallets.