Wraith is op in 2v8
I hope this is a bug because this video clearly shows his uncloaking speed is much faster in 2v8 than 1v4 for some reason
https://old.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/1h0em4m/wraith_uncloak_speed_in_2v8_shown_side_by_side/
I hope this is a bug because this video clearly shows his uncloaking speed is much faster in 2v8 than 1v4 for some reason
https://old.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/1h0em4m/wraith_uncloak_speed_in_2v8_shown_side_by_side/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not that deep in the 2v8 patch notes. Was this not one of the buffs to wraiths basekit?
Edit: I also have to ask. Why does this make the wraith op in 2v8?
Even with those mondo buffs, Wraith gets utterly cooked by the Escapist class, very much like he gets cooked in 1vs4 is survivors take SB
For the first one he does so but then can just recloak and get back on said runner in 1 second, and if a good player is playing wraith they mind game a fake uncloak first and lose nothing.
Tho most wraiths I've seen in 2v8 all do the insta down strat or let billy/blight do downs and just pat gen/hook.