Employee Badges

Are these a real thing?

I only ask because I had a terrible game in 2v8 where we were all slugged and they basically camped the cages. After I was put out of my misery the one player had the employee badge. So if this is the case employees slugging for the win, that's bad.

Comments

  • I have never seen nor heard of this

  • Well they don't see Slugging as an issue so maybe was one.

  • I used to get the DM Screen badge that got released with Vecna confuses with the employee badge.

    It's also possible the killer was a subtle cheater who hacked in all the badges including the employee one.

    There is also the possibility that it was an employee, but I think that's less likely than a confusing badge or a subtle cheater

  • @ratcoffee said:

    I used to get the DM Screen badge that got released with Vecna confuses with the employee badge.

    It's also possible the killer was a subtle cheater who hacked in all the badges including the employee one.

    There is also the possibility that it was an employee, but I think that's less likely than a confusing badge or a subtle cheater

    I was thinking that. The only other time I saw that badge was on VoidTodos and that was a super fun match.