Can We Please Get a "Bleed Out" Option

I'm am so very tired of being left to bleed out on the ground while the Killer slugs the whole team or if it's just me and one other person. I just wish I could "bleed out" while left on the ground that way at least the other Survivor would have the chance to get Hatch or and I can move on to the next game.

Comments

  • @UndeddJester said:

    I still think once you're fully recovered you should be able to press the rush button to enter "Desperation" and: -

    • Crawl 50% faster
    • Make 50% louder grunts of pain
    • Bleed out 75% faster

    I also think a player in the dying state should be able to:

    • Swap items on the floor and in chests
    • Open chests at a 25% penalty
    • Use a key to open a closed hatch

    At least this gives something for the slugged player to actually TRY to escape, rather than just sit and wait to die. Also Temacity value.

    ah yes yes yes lets prevent killers from getting 4 kills just because YOU as surv are playing with trolls/selfish people

  • then play with other people as team?? so they wont leave you bleeding out? XD thats not killer's problem that your'e in team with bad people

  • @Berienn said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3843607#Comment_3843607

    ah yes yes yes lets prevent killers from getting 4 kills just because YOU as surv are playing with trolls/selfish people

    As I've said before... if you can't beat/find a player crawling at 1.05m/s to hatch, who is also 50% louder, you deserve to lose the 4k.

    Use your head man, there is no picking a side here, the killer still wins 98% of the time in this scenario even with these buffs.

    This is so far from being stacked against the killer it's actually comical you'd even take this stance. All this buff does is give the slugged player something to do to at least TRY and get away.

  • We can all sit here and blame hatch all day for killers slugging but at the end of the day until we get some kind of bleed out option or Basekit unbreakable killers will still do it and it will still be a problem of survivors laying on the ground waiting to bleed out. Respawning hooks was supposed to fix the slugging issue and it didn’t. Most maps are cut in half. Sure now there’s the issue of the last mori on top of it all but still any chance a killer might possibly lose a 4k is going to end in slugging whether it’s hatch or getting a gate open.

1 2 ›