What's your biggest weakness as survivor and killer?
What's your biggest weakness as survivor and killer no arguing or judging others in comments we all can improve an don't be ashamed to admit what you struggle with :) no blaming other players in this thread
Survivor
1 Map and team awareness
2 Looping
3 Mind gaming (baiting, miss direction etc)
4 Timing (when to save, pick up, heal or jump on gate etc)
5 Getting tilted to easily leading to frustration poor decision making and misplays
6 Flashlight saves/hook saboes
7 How to Body block and understanding when to do so
8 Lack of understanding of specific killer (s) abilities and their limitations
9 Lack of accessibility options to choose from which hinders my gameplay (audio, visual)
Killer
1 Map awareness
2 Mind gaming (baiting, miss direction etc)
3 Lack of understanding of when to drop a chase (strong survivor and/or strong area not good for specific killer and/or no time to chase that survivor)
4 Lack of understanding of specific killer (s) abilities and their limitations
5 Getting tilted to easily leading to frustration poor decision making and misplays
6 Knowing which pallets make a survivor completely safe and when to break them
7 Tracking (audio, visual, scratch marks )
8 Knowing when to not pick up to avoid flashbangs an flashlight saves
9 Lack of accessibility options to choose from which hinders my gameplay (audio, visual)
Comments
Survivor - Looping skill
Killer - APD and Colorblindness (no, the settings don't fix everything.)
Thanks for mentioning this i'm gonna add something about accessibility settings
As survivor I struggle against killers who are extremely oppressive in chase, such as Xeno or Nemesis. I'm used to a Dead by Daylight where the majority of the killer roster could be looped in the regular manner. That was the way I learned to play DBD, that is gameplay I love.
So if I play against characters who render every tile, pallet and window useless, I don't really know what I am supposed to do.
As killer, I struggle against 360s. I find the sudden change in direction to be very disorienting.
As Killer- The Survivors
As Survivor- Other Survivors
Killer- Sweaty p100 survivors, its rough, every time I play my main I get teams of these. My own killer weaknesses, sometimes chase if they go to a strong loop.
Survivor- Looping.
Survivor - Looping and other Survivors
Killer - Tracking survivors while blind
As Survivor it's these:
As Killer it's these: