Mine is Every Wesker Match Ever by RABLATS
@No2Loser said:Mine is Every Wesker Match Ever by RABLATS
@No2Loser said:
His animations are funny. His Recent Myers animation was hilarious
@fixblitzskin said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/432869/what-is-your-favorite-dbd-animationHis animations are funny. His Recent Myers animation was hilarious
@fixblitzskin said:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/432869/what-is-your-favorite-dbd-animation
Son of a fish…
There's this one of like, a voguing twerking Ghostface and it's goofy as all hell and it lives in my head rent free.
I think my fav is by Dark Hood, Enjoy!
This one cracks me up every time.
Wesker agitation walk.
Still run agitation on my wesker builds to this day purely because of this meme.
@Brokenbones said:Wesker agitation walk.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UYzs4rrNVoStill run agitation on my wesker builds to this day purely because of this meme.
@Brokenbones said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UYzs4rrNVo
"7 minuets, 7 minuets is all I can spare to play with you"
"Aw shi-"
I really enjoyed the "every Blight match ever" RABLATS did. Especially the sprint burst walk song. Lol.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
His animations are funny. His Recent Myers animation was hilarious
Son of a fish…
There's this one of like, a voguing twerking Ghostface and it's goofy as all hell and it lives in my head rent free.
I think my fav is by Dark Hood, Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK4BLow_2dcThis one cracks me up every time.
Wesker agitation walk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UYzs4rrNVoStill run agitation on my wesker builds to this day purely because of this meme.
"7 minuets, 7 minuets is all I can spare to play with you"
"Aw shi-"
I really enjoyed the "every Blight match ever" RABLATS did. Especially the sprint burst walk song. Lol.