2v8 should at maximum be 7 days
It's ridiculous how much it affects queue times, as a mostly killer player it's taking almost 10 minutes to find a game whether regular queue or 2v8
To have to deal with this for 2 weeks straight is absurd imo
It's ridiculous how much it affects queue times, as a mostly killer player it's taking almost 10 minutes to find a game whether regular queue or 2v8
To have to deal with this for 2 weeks straight is absurd imo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's because so many people want to play Killer with a Friend, because Killer is, was, and always will be the more fun game mode period.
I agree with you. I can't play killer right now bc I just don't want to sit thought a 15min queue and that just in 1v4. I don't even want to play 2v8. I'm playing survivor but God I'm hating it. As soon I get the challenges done I'm not touching DBD till this mode is gone.
He loves 2v8 and you'd dare take it away from him? Are you heartless?
2v8 goated
i still think 5v5 got the best potential as a mode. both sides working together could be epic and it wouldn't hurt q nearly as much as 2v8
Actually yes, I agree.
I think they shouldn't have brought it back until more killers were available. Up to Skull Merchant, at least.
This is expert level guilt trip right here! 😂🤣
You can't please everyone. Tons of people want to play 2v8, as either role, and tons of people want to play 1v4, as either role. I don't envy the devs' position in this instance.