How to git gud at demogorgon
i'm playing demogorgon after a long while and im really struggling to do good with him. Are there any tips with him that would make him play better? How often do you use your portals? and Is he even viable to play? Anything would be appreciated
Comments
Coup de Grace
Without coup you don't have a power at any loop that Is round
Not all round loops are a lost hope however, because some L shaped ones allow for shreds that force 50/50s
He doesnt really have a lot of skill expression, but he makes up for it whith good pallet control, some anti holding w, mobility that doubles as slowdown and stealth
Jack of all Tardes master of none. That's what you are signing up for.
Demo is definitely viable against the majority of the player base. I used to main him awhile ago and still play him a lot so I’m happy to help as much as I can!
Portals:
Shred:
This was LONG so I hope it was helpful in some way. Please let me know if anything is confusing or if there’s anything you are having trouble with :)
Ima try coup after work. I have two responses saying to use coup hopefully it will be what I need.
awesome response lots of good info especially the portals. I didn’t think to put two in one area. Seems kinda obvious know lamao. I seen more missed deadhards as demo than any other killer and I didn’t even do that on purpose I was just trying to get a hit. Also that shack tip ( the one stepping a little to the side) is going to be useful. Thank you for your response
@Spare_Them_Mori_Me my portals keep getting cleansed so yeah I’ll start hiding them better. I get lazy and put them right next to the gens hoping they won’t bother ( they always bother )
You can put a portal down at the beginning if you like spawn on a gen, but you really just use his Shred in chase until you've got time or need to use portals. He's most assuredly not viable. As much confidence as I have in him, he'll never be Nurse or Blight level, and you need to be on their level to beat good teams consistently.
I play alot if weak killers. I played Freddy the most I think so getting juiced is the norm. I recently wanted to get the William birkin skin and play blight but I am console so any of the good killers are really hard to play which is why I want to play demo since he can be played a controller.
Hey dude there's a hidden stat about the portals called "hearing range" which Is 8 meter long.
Whether a portal Is active or inactive, it will make noise. This makes inactive portals invisible but noisy, which makes surprise attacks harder....
However, if you respect this range, they can be silent and lethal, and remain silent even if active
Survivors don't bother to search for a portal, so you should be good with this trick up your sleve ;)