2v8 Coldwind maps
Dear 2v8 devs,
In the next iteration of 2v8 please make the 2v8 Coldwind maps dark night time maps like the old Coldwind maps.
Sincerely,
Player that misses the old dark Coldwind maps
Dear 2v8 devs,
In the next iteration of 2v8 please make the 2v8 Coldwind maps dark night time maps like the old Coldwind maps.
Sincerely,
Player that misses the old dark Coldwind maps
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can we just have nighttime Coldwind maps, period? I miss that yellow sky so much. Daytime Coldwind just ain't it.
That would be amazing and I would love if they did that. I will take what I can get though, 2v8 they're already messing around with the maps so maybe they can change it to night while they're at it. ๐
Hard pass, always hated old coldwind for it's yellow piss filter.
never understood why they made the maps lighter anyway
Yes bring back the night time farms!