Any killer combos we like to play as/against so far?

Personally, I'm liking the Blight/Slinger combo.

The bigger maps/player count make Blight feel a bit more balanced and slinger being able to lock down someone for a couple of seconds to get a rush in feels great when it works. Makes it tense to go against too.

Comments

  • I'm a time traveler from the year 2155, BHVR just added Wesker & Nemesis yesterday.

    It's so much fun slamming survivors into the zombies lol

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    I'm a time traveler from the year 2155, BHVR just added Wesker & Nemesis yesterday.

    It's so much fun slamming survivors into the zombies lol

    LOL honestly. At the rate Bhvr goes it would not surprise me

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    I'm a time traveler from the year 2155, BHVR just added Wesker & Nemesis yesterday.

    It's so much fun slamming survivors into the zombies lol

    can you grab the zombies?

    and if so does it infect them with uroburos

    also do they have dredge in there yet

  • I heard Slinger is bugged currently, so...I'm holding off playing him.

  • @LordGlint said:

    I heard Slinger is bugged currently, so...I'm holding off playing him.

    Personally I hadn't run into his bugs yet, I can be thankful for that.

    Granted, I'm trying different combos and role combinations so chances are I won't run into it unless I dedicate a lot more time to slinger.