Lisa Garland is officially back on the menu!

I've been lamenting the death of Pharmacy ever since it was killed and left to rot.

I never took to self care, but I liked the idea of a Nurse having her trusty medkit. You can gift them to friends, or drop them or just overall play around Franklins. Was super fun to roll with Ace in the Hole

I am so back, guys. I've waited literal years for Pharmacy to be usable again!

Comments

  • Huh?! Pharmacy changes I somehow missed? Could you please paste them here?!

  • @Sngfun said:

    Huh?! Pharmacy changes I somehow missed? Could you please paste them here?!

    II'm At work but long story short, the injured requirement has been reverted :)

    I can now take my medicine kit any time and do with it as I please, instead of only grabbing it when I'm in trouble

  • I'm so glad to hear that! I hated the injured change; it was really terrible to have to wait a while in the match when your teammates may have already opened the chests.

  • I don't know why the perk was ever nerfed in the first place. One of my fav survivor perks ever is back!

  • @TotemsCleanser said:

    I don't know why the perk was ever nerfed in the first place. One of my fav survivor perks ever is back!

    That was them buffing it. It was part of the low-use perks bhvr buffed

  • @TotemsCleanser said:

    I don't know why the perk was ever nerfed in the first place. One of my fav survivor perks ever is back!

    Because they tried to buff it. But it was more of a Nerf than anything (same with Calm Spirit back then).

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3836595#Comment_3836595

    II'm At work but long story short, the injured requirement has been reverted :)

    I can now take my medicine kit any time and do with it as I please, instead of only grabbing it when I'm in trouble

    Hell yeah!!!! We are so back!!!

  • I mean the real nerf was unfortunate timing (Green medkit which was busted got nerfed from 8 seconds to 24) and that changed hapened really close with 6.1.0 so it felt More "abrupt"

  • @Sngfun said:

    Huh?! Pharmacy changes I somehow missed? Could you please paste them here?!

    • Pharmacy:
      When injured, Pharmacy activates (REMOVED)
      Unlocking chests is 70/85/100% faster. (was 40/60/80% faster)
      The hearing distance for noises from unlocking chests are reduced by 20 meters. (was 8 meters)
      Pharmacy guarantees an Emergency Med-Kit upon completing the interaction.
  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    I've been lamenting the death of Pharmacy ever since it was killed and left to rot.

    I never took to self care, but I liked the idea of a Nurse having her trusty medkit. You can gift them to friends, or drop them or just overall play around Franklins. Was super fun to roll with Ace in the Hole

    I am so back, guys. I've waited literal years for Pharmacy to be usable again!

    Lisa main here!

  • Still a bad perk, might as well bring a medkit and a different perk altogether. If green medkits still healed you at 50% bonus speed sure, but theres no difference between green and brown