A different accessibility feature
I think it would be possible for Survivors to have a little Killer Icon show up on top of a screen for a second whenever there's a global sound cue of Killer's Power.
Things like Nemesis' Tieringup or maximum charge of Huntress' Hatchet could easily have it.
Obviously some Powers probably shouldn't have it like Hidey-Ho for The Good Guy. It needs to be studied Killer-by-Killer than anything but I think it could work.
What do you think?
Comments
Up!
DBD mobile has something like that right?
Would be very good for accessibility for sure. I want the skillcheck sound to have a visual cue as well, if you're playing without sound or can't hear it for any reason it's like you're playing with permanent Huntress Lullaby. Seems like an easy fix.
DBD mobile has a whole range of visual audio indicators because apparently these things are only a priority when they might affect abled people frequently as well.