"Normal" cosmetics for Gabriel Soma

I've noticed he's a futuristic character in the lore so it does make sense for his cosmetics to be future based however Vittorio is opposite (the past) and he has outfits that look like he's going to starbucks (which is cute!) but can Gabriel receive similar treatment?

His recent Halloween shirt is AMAZING but we (especially I) need more cute things that are unlinked for him.

I also do like his "Friendship Memento" set just a recolor would be much appreciated!!

Comments

  • I really wanted the pyjama party submission from the recent contest, it was cute

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    I really wanted the pyjama party submission from the recent contest, it was cute

    Same!!

  • @EternalRique said:

    I've noticed he's a futuristic character in the lore so it does make sense for his cosmetics to be future based however Vittorio is opposite (the past) and he has outfits that look like he's going to starbucks (which is cute!) but can Gabriel receive similar treatment?

    His recent Halloween shirt is AMAZING but we (especially I) need more cute things that are unlinked for him.

    I also do like his "Friendship Memento" set just a recolor would be much appreciated!!

    It shows that Vittorio was made for as a thirst trap from day 1. His lore is secondary.

    Gabe, on the other side, got the Haddie treatment: cosmetics that would make sense for him to wear, making his lore the first concern when designing him. The result is just a ton of same-y cosmetics.

    The sad part? There was community skin for Gabe that I think looked awesome, but Jake won instead.

  • @SoGo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/431058/normal-cosmetics-for-gabriel-soma

    It shows that Vittorio was made for as a thirst trap from day 1. His lore is secondary.

    Gabe, on the other side, got the Haddie treatment: cosmetics that would make sense for him to wear, making his lore the first concern when designing him. The result is just a ton of same-y cosmetics.

    The sad part? There was community skin for Gabe that I think looked awesome, but Jake won instead.

    Given the reactions I saw, I wouldn't be surprised if Gabriel's was the next most popular option. But sadly there was a submission for Sable so she got guaranteed first place and knocked everyone else down.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3828793#Comment_3828793

    Given the reactions I saw, I wouldn't be surprised if Gabriel's was the next most popular option. But sadly there was a submission for Sable so she got guaranteed first place and knocked everyone else down.

    Yeah, she just gets the first place every time.

    But, tbh, I don't like some of her newer cosmetics, the last that I liked was the Chrysalis one.

  • @SoGo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/431058/normal-cosmetics-for-gabriel-soma

    It shows that Vittorio was made for as a thirst trap from day 1. His lore is secondary.

    Gabe, on the other side, got the Haddie treatment: cosmetics that would make sense for him to wear, making his lore the first concern when designing him. The result is just a ton of same-y cosmetics.

    The sad part? There was community skin for Gabe that I think looked awesome, but Jake won instead.

    Right!! I mean him releasing day 1 with shirtless (I am a lover of Vittorio but let's call a spade, a spade) and I love Jake Park too so it was bittersweet.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3828793#Comment_3828793

    Given the reactions I saw, I wouldn't be surprised if Gabriel's was the next most popular option. But sadly there was a submission for Sable so she got guaranteed first place and knocked everyone else down.

    Now no shade but when can we get more flavor for the goth girls? Cause Sable and Mikaela lowkey the same character; and they need to start spreading the love more to other characters.

  • @SoGo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3828811#Comment_3828811

    Yeah, she just gets the first place every time.

    But, tbh, I don't like some of her newer cosmetics, the last that I liked was the Chrysalis one.

    To be honest she was cute till I seen everyone in the same outfit; like it was cute at first but became unoriginal really quick and to me just gave Mikaela 2.0.

  • He's a future spaceman from outer space. Every single cosmetic he has must be future spaceman from outer space themed, don't you get that?

  • @MrMori said:

    He's a future spaceman from outer space. Every single cosmetic he has must be future spaceman from outer space themed, don't you get that?

    LOL like at least give us cute futuristic or give us more colors than everything orange; cause even his base outfit's other styles would have been CUTER if it wasn't just orange centered.