I'd love me some more Medieval-to-Renaissance characters.
As for superhero ones - I think they could only work as cosplay cosmetics (akin to Attack on Titan). It's one thing to have a warrior not being able to use his fighting skills in the game, but a superhero not having their superpowers (which are kinda vital part of their identity) feels very underwhelming.
I'd love me some more Medieval-to-Renaissance characters.
As for superhero ones - I think they could only work as cosplay cosmetics (akin to Attack on Titan). It's one thing to have a warrior not being able to use his fighting skills in the game, but a superhero not having their superpowers (which are kinda vital part of their identity) feels very underwhelming.
An AC character simply because I'd be interested in seeing his perks. Indiana Jones is a close second, though, as a masculine alternative to Croft (and the OG explorer).
Not sure bringing real people would be easy, though I guess they could collaborate like they did with Cage. Jackson isn't with us anymore, though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It wouldn't hurt to have a second witch in the game, plus I think she is a better fit than the other characters here.
I'd love me some more Medieval-to-Renaissance characters.
As for superhero ones - I think they could only work as cosplay cosmetics (akin to Attack on Titan). It's one thing to have a warrior not being able to use his fighting skills in the game, but a superhero not having their superpowers (which are kinda vital part of their identity) feels very underwhelming.
The only one that makes sense and still not really is "The Hunger Games" Characters, so i voted Katniss.
Jack sparrow all the way especially if during chase he does his Iconic run
At the end of the year, I will create perks and a backstory for the person chosen. let me know if there should be a killer to.
as an assassins creed fan thank you
Hey please check out my mystery incorporated project, would love some feedback.
Jack needs to say "you will always remember the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow" when he opens the gate.
Cpt jack sparrow it is!!!
May potentially do a second place at the end of summer.
none of these this isnt fortnite ๐ tryna put charlie puth and ladybug in the game is wild work
An AC character simply because I'd be interested in seeing his perks. Indiana Jones is a close second, though, as a masculine alternative to Croft (and the OG explorer).
Not sure bringing real people would be easy, though I guess they could collaborate like they did with Cage. Jackson isn't with us anymore, though.
I don't have a strong opinion about the list options, and I wanted to say Winnie the Pooh, but I think he makes a better killer, so probably Grover.
Sorry for not picking from the list though; I just think it would be hilarious to see a unique Grover running animation during chase.
none of them, #########
We got Lara Croft, which is similar to Indiana Jones. The only one who may be a fit.
Survivor ~ Capt. Jack Sparrow โ BHVR
This is the one that won at the end of 2024. let me know what you think.
You can't tell me that MJ as a survivor wouldn't be hilarious, imagine seeing a moonwalking MJ at the exit gates.
If you had to pick one for a new survivor, who would it be. #2 (corrected) โ BHVR
Here is the second vote, by the way it's clear that Indiana jones was going to win by a landslide.