If you had to pick one for a new survivor, who would it be. #2 (corrected)
This is what I meant to post. Some of the ones from the first one are being given a second chance. there are also some new guys and gals. Thank P0shulz for MJ being one of the possible choices.
Same as the last one the winning one at the end of December I will make a survivor out of.
PS: James Donaldson is Mr. Beast
Comments
You know, Im finna say… MJ 😏
IT'S RAW!!!
The Hunger Games is the only franchise among these that I think fits DBD to be honest.
these are all bad options, but it'd be cool to do the moonwalking tech with MJ
I'm gonna say none, because none really fit the horror genre. Hunger games is probably the closer option, but I still don't consider it horror, lol.
It'd be cool but unlikely and random to see MJ in dead by daylight. Honestly I think it'd be a better idea if we got the ayuwoki (evil MJ thing) as a killer.
Something I think people forget is that Behavior is willing to get very creative to make characters work.
the true answer