I just checked mine and I joined up back in May 2019 so I have a 5th year badge. It boggles my mind as I didn't think I was on here for nearly that long.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We ain't singing happy birthday this year
Have a bird instead
These past four years in general when I think about it have flown by so fast but doesn’t seem that long ago for me either.
Four years on here is awesome! Congrats. 🥳
Congrats, my dear friend! 4 years of talking about this game that will always mean a lot to us!
Gdamn. OGs unite. I haven't checked my years in forever.
Congrats!
I just checked mine and I joined up back in May 2019 so I have a 5th year badge. It boggles my mind as I didn't think I was on here for nearly that long.
May you have another good 4+ years!