Pallet stuns

Hello, not seen a single mention of the change to pallet stuns in 2.5; there's not even mention that I could see in the patch notes?
How are you all finding it?
Personally, finding it particularly brutal from a Killer POV, lots of potential hits being stopped dead, will need to relearn chase dealing with loopers. Interested in the general vibe though.

Thanks!

Comments

  • Another disingenuously unlisted change to add to the list.
  • Yeah, they stop you dead now. No carrying through of momentum whatsoever.

  • If this is true, I swear there trying to push people away from playing killer at this point :lol:

  • Wait so killers can't hit survivors during the throwdown animation?
  • I've been able to hit through pallets like normal. I find you have to time it a little better but overall it's not that bad,

  • @Bongbingbing said:
    If this is true, I swear there trying to push people away from playing killer at this point :lol:

    Apparently they sucessfully managed that on PS4 already if I look at the survivor queue complains

  • @JanTheMan said:
    Wait so killers can't hit survivors during the throwdown animation?

    yeah, exactly that. In my experience, as soon as pallet animation starts, killer is stopped in his tracks.
    Curious to know if anyone other than @Captain_Spaulding has seen otherwise? Really don't know if a bug or intended. It has been posted in Balance and Bugs, but no comment from @not_Queen to suggest whether this is intended or not. Odd as there is no mention of it in the notes at all?

  • I mean, you could always play Huntress and throw a hatchet at them when they drop it. That's just a Huntress main's perspective, though.

  • @Peasant said:
    I mean, you could always play Huntress and throw a hatchet at them when they drop it. That's just a Huntress main's perspective, though.

    I did try that... they just dodge 'em... :(