Buff Septic Touch
I think there is a very easy way to buff this Perk!
Just make it work exactly like Mindbreaker, but for healing!
It's as simple as that.
I think there is a very easy way to buff this Perk!
Just make it work exactly like Mindbreaker, but for healing!
It's as simple as that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does already, but only in the terror radius. That’s how I would change it.
Septic touch
Yeah, just keep it's current effect and make it map wide instead of when inside the Terror Radius.
So it does not trigger if I heal the Survivor to injured or full?
You mean the current one or?
It is active while you heal and it lingers for 10s after you stopp healing, but you have to be in the terror radius.
Back to your question it should work while you heal and it doesn’t require you to fully heal someone. After you stopp healing it does linger for 10s (regardless of whether you finish or stopp healing).