🎁 New Twitch Drops to earn beginning Oct 24th - Only requires 3 hours.
I don't know what they mean by "limited-time animated Twitch chat emote" but I wanted to be sure the forums were aware of this news!
I don't know what they mean by "limited-time animated Twitch chat emote" but I wanted to be sure the forums were aware of this news!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For you:
the limited time animated emote, is one of the twitch global emotes, which will be available to everyone for a short period of time.
Friendly reminder that these have gone live now, and they’re only available for 1 week!
Is it supposed to be active now? Cause there's no global twitch emote called DwightDBD, I've checked.
Does not even look like Twitch uploaded or activate Emote. It is not in their Database.