So why have devs decided to board up like 3/4 of all main building doors?
Genuinely why is this now a thing other than to be a complete nuisance? Examples are asylum and also coal tower which now the entire building is a dead end with no pallets making it a death trap for survivors.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
It's a bug.
It's a known bug.
We'll have to wait at least a month until the next patch….
I know that this is a well-known bug by now, but everytime I see this it stall baffles my mind.
I was doing that gen yesterday and noticed that. Luckily the killer didn't show up and I did the gen and got out of there. Fully expect a post somewhere of a killer body blocking a survivor in there for an hour at some point soon (If the stairs aren't too wide to do it that is).
They had to do something with all the pallets they've removed
I've noticed it in one of my matches.
It looked like a deadly trap.
I already knew it was a bug but I find it kind of funny nobody has noticed it during testing.
It's a known issue and it's being investigated: