Why is shadowborn changed back?
I played some rounds as Nurse and noticed that shadowborn is back with the darker corners. Why did they change it back? It was absolutely great and helped a lot not to feel "sick" after playing nurse long.
I'm not the only one who had a lot of pleasure with the pre change shadowborn on Nurse or am I?
I'm not the only one who had a lot of pleasure with the pre change shadowborn on Nurse or am I?
Comments
Apparently some other things were changed, like self-care's item efficiency.
Either they went out of their way to change it or for patch related reasons, they replaced their current scripts with older scripts, which may have allowed for certain secret changes to slip through.
"I don't have this product, so I can't help you"
Good job for this useless comment.
Shadowborn NEVER EVER affected the "dark corners", which you can see with Nurse's fatigue or cloudy borders when using insidious or Wraith's cloak (besides early versions of dbd back in 2016).
Shadowborn isn't the thing that got changed, it's the Nurse's fatigue because it was bugged and didn't dispalyed the border during the stun
"Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse and the Legion not to have Fatigued VFX on Low graphic settings."
FFS...
Shadowborn did not affect it at all, as it wasn't even in the game during that patch (2.4.0).
Fatigue visuals weren't present at all, so how the hell would shadowborn affect it?
This could just be a bug with the text and not the actual perk. Someone needs to test it to see if it's actually different.
who cares man
it still gives you more vision
and that's ######### broken for the nurse. i love it ^^