Keep getting hit from a meter away as survivor almost every match (PC)
1 or 2 updates ago this started happening. My ping is the same as before. But killers seem to consistently hit hits that wouldn't have hit before. They're about a meter away, and the hit connects. Applies to regular hits, and hits with killer powers also (Oni for example).
*I'll scratch that "almost" part. It happens every single game, with every single hit. Something is broken, don't know what it is. Also just realized this is a known issue, so my bad.
Comments
I get hit through so many pallet drops now it's discouraging me from even playing.
Hey, you can sorta fix this by setting your graphic settings to ULTRA, I was playing on low and the desync was awful, but for some unholy reason, setting your graphics to ultra actually helped!
I actually have the preset at ultra, it's a known issue at the moment and they're looking into it.
Setting to Ultra solves desync? HUUUUH?
No it doesn't. A lot of BS hits today as well, using "Ultra" preset.
the window hits aswell
Those of us on console cannot change the Graphics setting. I think it's locked at High.